View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013   #47
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 12831 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316
Default Re: Thoughts on Jacoby Jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
He statistically has a Super Bowl ring coming his way, so yeah...don't really care what the stats say.

He made two TDs in the Super Bowl, one of which was a Super Bowl record and the other was a pass play where he gets up and outruns a guy who was already on his feet and ahead of him by 5 yards.

But feel free to keep the sunshine rays pointed our way.
Come on, GP; just because no one agrees doesn't mean they are pumping sunshine. I get what you are saying. If you twist my arm enough, you could get me to agree along with you. However, that doesn't make them sunshine pumpers.

You want to win. We all do...