View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013   #116
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 211500 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Brooks to move to ILB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
I proposed this last year.....someone find my post where I detailed this
It makes perfect sense to me. Brooks is a good player, he deserves to be on the field. But he's not a pass rusher anymore than Brian Cushing was. But him behind the LOS & give him more opportunity to make plays.

Put Barwin (1 year deal, $3M.... that's my final offer) at SOLB & let him earn his money. Then we'll have Whitney & some newly drafted Stud competing for snaps on the weak side.

Then if I'm not getting pressure from my front 4...... I send a LB up the middle. Which one? That's the beauty of it right there. Cushing's the man you don't want to see. But Reed..... at game speed, you'd be hard pressed to tell the difference. Heck, if I'm feeling frisky I'll drop Barwin into coverage & you'll think you're seeing double as Cushing & Reed rush up the middle.