View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013   #83
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: QBs in this draft class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I really like Bray, but this may be the yr that the Texans fill a bunch of holes and look for another QB next yr. In fact I believe that's the way to go, starting with WR2.
Yeah, if we give Matt an another weapon at WR, he should be a little more productive than 2012. I was wondering if we maybe able to trade Tate for 2nd rd if there's willing trading partner. In this way, we will have 5 picks (assuming we get comp 3rd for MW) from 1st to 3rd and should be able to fill the most of holes. I would like for us to address the following positions early. WR, NT, LB, DE, S, T. We can fill 5 holes out of 6 by 3rd rd. But I won't be surprised if Kube go after tall TE. I am also interested in Lattimore to see how far he falls due to injury. If he falls to Mid rd, we should at least take a good look.
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote