View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013   #39
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117377 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What I am looking at, feedback appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I agree except for last sentence as I just don't see going OT until WR/NT/ILB are resolved. That still allows us to look there in 3rd or later. I just think if we don't go ILB in first might as well wait until 3B or round 4. In this ILB (Te'o or Minter)#27 2 WR 3 S/CB and a NT pretty much wraps my concerns.
What about Chase Thomas or Gerald Hodges as an ILB? I think either could move inside. Having someone at ILB that could move outside in certain situations could only be a plus. Hell draft one of them and let him and Reed fight it out for the ILB and keep the other one outside.