View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013   #622
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50776 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
The Texans need to go ahead and start building OL bigtime. If the reality is that Matt Schaub is "Da' Man! (TM)" in their eyes then they need to get something straight; The running game can't be AWOL against the better teams. It's time to put some money into the line. Keep your lousy WR corps (excluding AJ of course) and roll with your collection of generally slow but reliable TE's and build a unit that can't be denied on the ground. That's a must because you're damn sure not going to get there through the air.

You can even keep running Walter out there.

Then hope enough breaks go your way to get to the Super Bowl.
Even the best idea ^^^ probably won't work.

We find new ways to screw up, it's our lot in life. Fix one thing, then the other thing breaks down. Fix THAT, and something over here needs fixing.

This is like my dad's '84 Chevy pickup truck. He spent his weekends replacing **** on that pickup. And I? I got good at video games. I think I ended up the winner there.