View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013   #11
buddyboy
All Pro

Rep Power: 16087 buddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I think the locker room in one place was a little uncomfortable that a guy got a big extension after the first reg season game.

And I think another locker room, way over across the country, was pretty excited that their "franchise QB" was going to have to earn his extension the old fashioned way. Like everyone else.

These types of things with QBs, it matters to the other 52 guys. Because he's the guy at the top. It starts and ends with him. Always has, always will.

This is just to follow up on vinny's take earlier. Which is something I co-sign and have felt since about early December 2012.

What we need is a QB who has to have a dynamic year to get a big deal. That likely won't' happen for another 2+ years now. Awesome.
Except like people already posted, Flacco turned down the contract that the Ravens offered him.

So really, it's more like one locker room, way across the country, is pretty excited that their leader wants more money.
buddyboy is offline   Reply With Quote