View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013   #620
buddyboy
All Pro

Rep Power: 16087 buddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckhouston View Post
I'm not cynical I'm rational.

I feel sorry for people who go through their lives believing everything they read or hear.

Do you really think if that locker room doubted him they would say so publicly?

No I am not the guy who knows anyone, but do know that this society has become politically correct to its own demise and that doesn't stop with the sporting world.

When do you ever hear anyone in our locker room criticizing anything?

Are you seriously going to sit there and tell me you believe each and every person in the organization believes it is all great and there are no issues? C'mon man ...
That wasn't the argument, don't make up arguments to knock down. The argument was that the locker room supports Schaub.

It's one thing to be cynical. That's hearing one thing, and doubting it, finding evidence, and proving it wrong. What you are doing is hearing one thing, doubting it, and then declaring everyone who believes it to be wrong with no proof but your own "realism".
buddyboy is offline   Reply With Quote