View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013   #40
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69152 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Thoughts on Jacoby Jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie Chiles View Post
Normally no, it would not be legal. Jacoby actually got bailed out, and I mean BAILED out, on a muff against Tennessee because the guy tackled him immediately after the muff which technically interfered with his ability to field the ball. Have to wait for the muff to hit the ground before you make contact with the player or the ball. 15 yards tacked on. Luckiest break ever. Difference is this ball had already bounced. You can't tell from that gif though.

Im not sure that makes sense. I could in theory bobble the ball all the way to the endzone. I didnt think the rule had a hit the ground first clause maybe I will look it up if I have time
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote