View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013   #34
keyser
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24723 keyser is a quality contributor and well respectedkeyser is a quality contributor and well respectedkeyser is a quality contributor and well respectedkeyser is a quality contributor and well respectedkeyser is a quality contributor and well respectedkeyser is a quality contributor and well respectedkeyser is a quality contributor and well respectedkeyser is a quality contributor and well respectedkeyser is a quality contributor and well respectedkeyser is a quality contributor and well respectedkeyser is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Thoughts on Jacoby Jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Not trying to readjudicate old stuff (and I'd like to have just forgotten that play), but I noticed something this time that I've never noticed before - my focus has always been on the drop rather than the aftermath. Is it legal for #29 to tackle JJ from behind after he muffs the punt? I honestly don't know how the rules apply at that point, but it just seems weird to me that someone is allowed to wrap someone up from behind and takle them - I didn't know that that was allowed by any player at any point (but maybe it is in this situation)? I'm sure this has been discussed before, but I missed it, and am curious if that was legal...
keyser is offline   Reply With Quote