View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013   #66
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 15120 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Stupor Bowl Ring Not withstanding Joe Flacco STILL aint that great

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
Uh...Brady was in the Superbowl last year brough-ham...and this is the first time in a LONG time that your Carrion gave him a much needed a$$-whipping. If memory serves me he went last year after beating up on your carrion. You're getting a bit ahead of yourself man. Say what you want about Thomasina Brady, but she took her team to FIVE Superbowls and won THREE of them. .
Uh Brough-ham; re-read what I wrote- "Brady hasn't won (A Super Bowl) in 9 years)"...Brady went to the SB because a crap WR couldn't hold on to a pass a stinkin' kicker shanked a 32 yd FG...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
Flacco's been to one. Your team's amazing defense is why they are consistently in the playoffs. You could replace Flacco with Chaim Abromowitz an asthmatic 14 year old from Temple Emanuel HS in Flushing, Queens, NY and do roughly the same thing. He's got no reason to be conceited...he aint that great. The man is an "adequate" QB on a team with a BRILLIANT defense.
This part is so full of stupid I cannot even begin to formulate a reply....
handswarmer is offline   Reply With Quote