View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013   #64
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 149846 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Stupor Bowl Ring Not withstanding Joe Flacco STILL aint that great

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonFrog View Post
How is a guy a "Judas" when he is cut and goes and gets a job and does well?If anything be peeved at the coaching not getting the best out of the guy or maybe a change of scenery helped.
So it's not the Leeeeeeeeast bit suspicious that the team whom benefitted from his "juggling" act

via a trip to the AFC championship picked him up? I thought you picked up the free agents whose brilliant play HINDERED you not those whose sucky play HELPED you. I.E if Brady says "F Belecheat. I'm DONE with the Patriots" and becomes a free agent the Texans would be wise to offer him damn near ANYTHING.

Idiocy on the other hand would be picking up a free agent kicker who when he faced them shanked EVERY kick over 30 yards including one which could have delivered the game to his team.

Hey Judas Jones aka Jacoby Iscariot found a home and now has a stupor bowl ring. Had he the wisdom to NOT try to catch a football with a defender stading DIRECTLY in front on him,

maybe he would have gotten one last year...and Mr. Andre Johnson might have one too. That's all I'm sayin'.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote