View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013   #38
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 87575 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What I am looking at, feedback appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
This is the only problem I have here. I think Newton is going to get better & be that RT we need him to be. At least I feel better about that than I do about our starting ILB (next to Cushing) is already on this roster. Or that our starting WR (next to Andre) is already on this roster. Or that our starting OLB (I honestly can't think of a starter on the team right now at WOLB)....

Like I said, if there's an Elite RT out there at 27, even though he isn't a big "need" for us right now I think it'll take our offense/running game to another level like what Jj Watt is doing for our defense.
I agree except for last sentence as I just don't see going OT until WR/NT/ILB are resolved. That still allows us to look there in 3rd or later. I just think if we don't go ILB in first might as well wait until 3B or round 4. In this ILB (Te'o or Minter)#27 2 WR 3 S/CB and a NT pretty much wraps my concerns.