View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013   #36
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 188528 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What I am looking at, feedback appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I'm good with Woods in the 5th; but if we can keep Forsett for cheap, perhaps we can use the pick for another position or to trade up.

I didn't pay attention, is Woods any good in blocking?
I really hope Hayden does not pee on his second chance. I'd advise him to remain out of football. Like most RB, Cierre Woods needs more training in blocking but should do as well as Forsett, Tate or Barner. If you want him basically as a back to protect Schaub in passing, Woods has long way to go.