View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013   #35
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 195251 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: What I am looking at, feedback appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post

Several of them have been drafted since Brown.
We can get one. He may not start right away, but by the halfway mark of the season, that guy might be able to take the job away from Newton, unless Newt becomes of age - which is even better.
This is the only problem I have here. I think Newton is going to get better & be that RT we need him to be. At least I feel better about that than I do about our starting ILB (next to Cushing) is already on this roster. Or that our starting WR (next to Andre) is already on this roster. Or that our starting OLB (I honestly can't think of a starter on the team right now at WOLB)....

Like I said, if there's an Elite RT out there at 27, even though he isn't a big "need" for us right now I think it'll take our offense/running game to another level like what Jj Watt is doing for our defense.