View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013   #33
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 244045 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: What I am looking at, feedback appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
But the most interesting thing he said was that he's going to take Newton under his wing and personally work with him all off season...Film study, technique (he really harped on technique) and strength/conditioning.
I like it. That's leadership to me. Interestingly enough, I remember last week they were talking about how Duane Brown said it was a struggle playing RT in the pro bowl, so he's got an appreciation for how different it is.