View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013   #55
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 30061 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Stupor Bowl Ring Not withstanding Joe Flacco STILL aint that great

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
Consider something. Vonte Leech and Bernard Pollard are both former Texans. Go back over my post and see if I've called either of them "Judas", traitors or anything else disparaging. Don't waste your time. I haven't. They are class acts and as a Texans/Steeler fan I BEGRUDGINGLY tip my hat to them.

Judas Jones on the other hand... will be doing tripple toe loops skating hell before that muff-hugga gets a subatomic particle of respect from MY blagg-azz Duck him!
How is a guy a "Judas" when he is cut and goes and gets a job and does well?If anything be peeved at the coaching not getting the best out of the guy or maybe a change of scenery helped.