View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013   #609
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Add in Eli Manning and yes those are the guys winning SB's. Flacco would've been in the SB last yr if not for the Evans dropped TD pass.

I would like to see a limk that says Flacco stopped contract negs. If he did it means he truly thought he should've been in the SB last yr. Flacco is a risk taker. Schaub well lets just say his personality fits the Gary led Texans perfectly.
Well, saying that Schaub is not a risk taker is more or less correct, but neither are Brady or Brees. And those guys are elite QBs, while I only rate Schaub to be somewhere between 11-15, which is just a tad above mediocre.

I think the main reason is that these offenses are geared more toward stretching the field horizontally.

Over the course of their careers so far, Brady has only attempted 1% more deep passes than Schaub while Brees is lagging Schaub by 1/2%
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote