View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013   #50
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 42996 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Stupor Bowl Ring Not withstanding Joe Flacco STILL aint that great

Quote:
Originally Posted by handswarmer View Post
Why not? I can get love from the 400,000 people present....they just shut the Stadium gates- 100,000 plus in there right now...only seats 70,000.....headed to the bar....gonna have a "Jacoby Special"- its a purple Grape Vodka and Tonic drink that leaves a Ring! Hee hee hee
You are officially the first person I have ever seen online posting on a non divisional rival fan site during your victory parade. Draw your own conclusions on what that looks like.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote