View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013   #22
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 20123 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Thoughts on Jacoby Jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daravenator View Post
I have heard that Kubiak was hard on Jones, but I do not know that for a fact. It just seems surprising that a player who is released goes on to such a dramatic turn-around in one season.
I don't think the "turnaround" was dramatic. In fact, I would argue that there was no "turnaround."

His stats from the past 4 years:

2009 HOU 27 REC 437 YDS 6 TD
2010 HOU 51 REC 562 YDS 3 TD
2011 HOU 31 REC 512 YDS 2 TD
2012 BAL 30 REC 406 YDS 1 TD