View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013   #16
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What I am looking at, feedback appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I don't think we will go for a RB until very late.
I think we keep Tate and bring Forsett back.

Therefore, I think I will be more comfortable to take Winn in the 7th. There's no sense to wait to see of becomes an UDFA. He has a lot of good threads on his tires sitting behind Isaiah Pead the last few years.

A strong back that I hope I can hold up at the next level at a cheap price.
Just learned that Stacy and Winn have been invited to the combine.
Expect Winn not to run fast in the 40.

Also, local product D.J. Hayden was also invited.
I just don't know if he can recover soon enough from a near-fatal injury last November (in fact, Dr. Love said that the injury "should have" killed him.)
Even if he can attend, I doubt he can be in shape to perform; what a shame!

When I saw him his junior year, I had no doubt he can play at the next level (just don't know how well); it was a thought echoed by a few different broadcasters, including a former college coach.
Now I don't even know if he can play football again at all.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote