View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013   #12
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 41207 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Thoughts on Jacoby Jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daravenator View Post
I don't think it is the wrong forum. JJ was drafted by the Texans, so I am wondering if you believe he didn't pan out in Houston moreso due to his own failures, or was the blame more on Kubiak and the ST coach?

I have heard that Kubiak was hard on Jones, but I do not know that for a fact. It just seems surprising that a player who is released goes on to such a dramatic turn-around in one season.

Do you wish he would have remained a Texan?
I don't know if I should take this post seriously. Jacoby Jones' statistics were actually down in practically every category this year. He had his worst year as a WR since 2008. The only area he did better as a Raven was kick returner and Houston didn't use him at all in that capacity last year.

Jacoby Jones is the player he was last year for the Texans. Nothing at all changed (imo). He is still only a #3 WR who has dangerous speed and can make a game-changing play (either bad or good for his team). Jacoby Jones is a player I always cringed when he caught a punt. Although he didn't make as many mistakes this year as a Raven, he is still that player. I do not miss him being in a Texans uniform at all.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote