View Single Post
Old 08-16-2004   #6
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 214832 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Avatar Bet, Inspired by HowBoutThemCowboys

It's not a question of confidence IHG. It's a question of simply not wanting to get locked into a Lion avatar for an entire season. What happens the following week or a month later when someone wants to throw that bet out again over Titans avatars or Colts avatars? What if I want to take that bet but I'm already locked into a Lion avatar for the rest of the year. It's one game in a long season and winning it (or losing it) isn't going to make or break the year.

I'll wear your Lion for a week if you win and only ask you to wear my Bull for a week if you lose. After that I'm on to division opponents. Out of 16 games the Lions only get my attention for one week. After that they won't be on my radar again unless we're playing in the Super Bowl and they're on the opposite side (A sweet mental picture if I do say so myself)

That's plenty fair enough. Believe me I don't relish the idea of having to wear that blue blob you call a Lion for an hour, much less a week. Thing is I know I won't have to. You're going to enjoy the pride that comes with wearing the Bull though.