View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013   #47
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 92823 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Stupor Bowl Ring Not withstanding Joe Flacco STILL aint that great

joe flacco's now elite ... is that the term for everyone? peyton manning, tom brady, aaron rodgers, and usually drew brees are generally the head of the pack regardless of who you ask - elite. how did flacco break into those ranks with one playoff run? or does that make ben and his 2 rings elite? eli and his 2 rings? that's 7 elite quarterbacks, 3 added because of what they've done in the playoffs.

now tell me this - age not withstanding, who here would take flacco over luck? over RG3 or kaepernick or wilson? over matt ryan? over the other 6 "elite" quarterbacks? i wouldnt, which puts him just outside a top 10 quarterback in my book. i'd also strongly consider cutler or stafford, but that's beside the point. sure he's a good quarterback, you can (obviously) win in the playoffs with flacco, but he didnt morph into a top 3 quarterback in the span of a month.