View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013   #46
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 16431 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Stupor Bowl Ring Not withstanding Joe Flacco STILL aint that great

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
Let me see if I can get this straight, your team won the superbowl and instead of enjoying a once in a lifetime event at which you're present, you're here debating with MY crazy ass over my inconsequential opinion of your teams' QB?! Fool go back to your PARADE! Savor it and post pics of EVERYONE BUT JUDAS!
Why not? I can get love from the 400,000 people present....they just shut the Stadium gates- 100,000 plus in there right now...only seats 70,000.....headed to the bar....gonna have a "Jacoby Special"- its a purple Grape Vodka and Tonic drink that leaves a Ring! Hee hee hee
handswarmer is offline   Reply With Quote