View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013   #45
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194572 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Stupor Bowl Ring Not withstanding Joe Flacco STILL aint that great

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonFrog View Post
You said "He's definitely one of the better QBs in the league, but to be elite (not that you're saying he's elite) he's got to minimize those dud games."

My point being that you can't eliminate dud games.
Big difference between eliminate & minimize.

Compared to the Bradies, Rogers, & Brees.... he has more dud games. Too many.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonFrog View Post
We are splitting hairs but when you jumped in and in yesterdays Schaub thread you definitely have/had a beef with Flacco being considered a top QB.
He's a top QB. I've never tried to take that away from him (Since the Super Bowl). In comparison to Schaub I've said he & Ryan were thought to be in the same tier until the play offs. My point was more about Matt Schaub than Joe Flacco.

If Flacco can go from eh.. to borderline elite (which he is) with a great play off run (for Flacco it's been two great play off runs, but he's been more blah.. than Schaub in the regular season), then so can Schaub. Ryan has had one great play off run & a great season so I can see him in that same category (as Flacco) as well.

Up until these play offs, Ryan just like Schaub was thought to shrink in big games. Didn't matter that he had a decent defense, Roddy White, & Tony Gonzales, the Falcons decided to give him another weapon & now Ryan is a better QB because of it.