View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013   #41
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117755 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Stupor Bowl Ring Not withstanding Joe Flacco STILL aint that great

Quote:
Originally Posted by handswarmer View Post
He has as many rings as Manning, P.

As many as Kurt Warner.

I pointed out that Flacco threw for 11 TDs and Zero Interceptions which tied the record for most TD's without an Interception in th playoffs. Montana happens to head the list.
Warner was MARGINALLY better than Flacco. But if you're comparing him to MANNING then I have to admit I've NEVER tried drugs, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to BEG for some of whatever it is you're smoking, shooting into your veins or otherwise sticking into your nose.

There are no Manning or Brady lovers on this MB, but to paraphrase a line from Malcolm in the Middle if Flacco considers himself the PEER of either of the men you've mentioned I would laugh in his face and say: "Yeah right...*[ability wise] you should be his pet!" Doug Williams had a better Superbowl than your boy Flacco. He aint gettin' into the hall of fame either. Your team won the big one two days ago. Congrats, but don't get it twisted. He's not worthy of being mentioned in the same breath as the NFL royalty you were rattling off. Enjoy your parade later this week it'll be a while before they have another one.

*Substituted for "intellectually"
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote