View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013   #28
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 165649 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: DET waived Titus Young today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
His poor impulse control certainly speaks to a personality disorder, although I'm not sure I'd label him a sociopath just yet. Perhaps Narcissistic PD? I agree that bipolar doesn't fit. Marshall is diagnosed Borderline Personality Disorder.

Whatever, the Texans should never be interested in "kicking the tires" on any player who exhibits these types of behaviors. They're team distractors/team killers.
Just like Young has obviously demonstrated throughout his life, a sociopath has no need to be validated by others. Unlike someone with a narcissistic personality disorder, a sociopath has no underlying neediness for others' approval. His remorseless behavior does not come from a deep insecurity, like someone with a narcissist personality disorder. Instead, he wants to exploit others simply for his entertainment and amusement.

I agree whole-heartedly with your final conclusion
CloakNNNdagger is online now   Reply With Quote