View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013   #16
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 149846 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Thoughts on Jacoby Jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by False Start View Post
I'll keep it short and simple. I always have, and always will despise him. (wrong forum)

Duck Judas Jones!

My sincerest hope is that the next time the Carrion...excuse me Ravens play the Texans his former team mates light his 3itch ass up like a Christmas tree every time he FANTASIZES about TOUCHING the football! He can shove THIS and the ring he sold his former team out for up his @$$ and SPIN on it at 3500 RPM. May MANY cracked ribs and concussions be in his future.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"

Last edited by Dread-Head; 02-05-2013 at 04:16 PM.
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote