View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013   #37
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 23098 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Stupor Bowl Ring Not withstanding Joe Flacco STILL aint that great

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
Maybe you should take up another hobby if it's getting too intense for you. This isn't going to go away, it's just getting started. & if you're going to get your panties in a wad every time it comes up.... maybe you need a time out.

For some reason that doesn't scare me. I'm not worried about playing the Ravens next year. Our chances of winning is 50/50 if not better. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if we're favored to win by more than the home field advantage (-3 if at Reliant).

Seriously doubt we'll be favored against the Patriots or the Packers or Saints (thank God we're not playing the Packers or Saints).
LOL! You've never seen me upset...I just dislike the "Lists" that people come up with ("The Best Tailgate in th NFL" or "Top QB's of ALL TIME") but provide no criteria for determining the list. No Guidelines.

That is all- and I never said te Ravens should strike fear into anyone next year. They will have alot of FA that will be cashing in with new teams- Ravens are up aganst the Cap and have to sign Flacco, Reed, Kruger, Ellerbe, Pitta, etc.......besides signin all the draft picks....I expect 8-8, 9-7....
handswarmer is offline   Reply With Quote