View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013   #36
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 149846 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Stupor Bowl Ring Not withstanding Joe Flacco STILL aint that great

Quote:
Originally Posted by handswarmer View Post
The lack of information nd football knowledge displayed in tis thread is astounding....

Dutchrudder, Texecutioner, CKHouston, Vinny and Houston Frog and others all made very salient points.

Others are like Jamie Dukes on NLFN and are still looking at Joe like its 09 or 10 seasons.

FWIW:

- Flacco has as many post season wins as Peyton Manning

- Flacco is tied with Joe Montana and Steve Young in post season history with 11 TDS and Zero INTS

- Flacco's records are too numerous to list in all seriousness.

The "ELITE" debate is stupid and meaningless= its a fool's debate because the debate is never quantified, the requirements for making the determination are never set and the guidelines are stretched, abused and broken to make an argument/point.

Joe is a SB MVP, a SB Champ and our QB....and will be for a long long time.

Handswarmer baby, take off your fan goggles for a minute here. Your team just won the Superbowl and you're still smiling from ear to ear and that's great, But ...and I love big "buts" and I can not lie I have to burst your bubble right quick. When fans see "Baltimore" on their team's schedule they think: "Oh God! RAY LEWIS!" or "Damn! Our Receivers will have their hands full trying to get past Ed Reed and that secondary" and even "man, that is one tough defense." NO ONE is thinking "OH MY GOD! We have to have to face FLACCO!" You're a loyal Raven fan which is why you're comparing him to Payton Manning, but you're comparing apples and tomatoes. Both are fruit, but hardly simular. Joe Montana? Now you've gone from rabid fan to either delusional or HIGH. You might as well say Flacco is better than Dan Marino and Mr. Warren Moon because neither of them has a Superbowl ring and HE does. Joe Montana got into the hall of fame on the first ballot and has FOUR of these . Flacco just got his ONE. If your team is facing the Ravens Flacco is an AFTERTHOUGHT. He's a mediocre QB on a team with a GREAT defense. I'm not trying to be harsh here man, but it's the truth.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote