View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013   #600
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 150172 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyboy View Post
Matt's shown what he can do with weapons in previous years. These past couple years, (and let me caps lock this so no one can misinterpret this) HE HAS NOT PLAYED WELL ENOUGH.

To the posters (not necessarily Herv) who have taken this past year's failure and applied it to all years (what have you done for me lately I guess), it's completely false that Schaub hasn't been comparable to the QB class of Flacco/Ryan/etc. Maybe he's regressed while they've picked up their game. But it's clear he CAN play at a high level, the question is has he lost it?
Agreed.

& to the bolded. The guys saying he never had it, just never liked Schaub to begin with & aren't being objective about the situation.

If you're one of the guys who is saying Schaub lost it.... that's great, that's an understandable position.

But to say he never had it... I don't like Schaub, but I give credit where credit is due.