View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013   #10
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222017 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Thoughts on Jacoby Jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Jacoby & Holliday are proof, Texans coaching staff headed by Kubiak are uptight & don't connect with a certain type of player (character) who are typical NFL playmakers, from a positional viewpoint historically its always been Texan returners. Which has been coached since Texan inception by Joe Marciano. It should be a no brainer to fire him, but I have this feeling that would be using him as a scapegoat, that the problem is deeper than that. From a draft viewpoint I was in favor of both, talent & playmaker was self evident, at least Rick Smith recognized it & drafted them to help the Texan coaches. How long will HE continue to put up with his own people misuse, & discard talented players who do fit needs for excellent value
You werent singing that tune when this happened ....

We all pretty much were in agreement that he was done for in Houston after that colossal mistake.

Boom or Bust.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote