View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013   #4
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Doesn't Shoving an official mean an ejection? Not if you're a RAVEN!

I rewound the shoving when it happened over and over and said he should be ejected but my wife and another person at the house thought it was just him getting up and showing anyone...not meant to official...to get off.

With all that said, I didn't find the game horribly officiated at all. I'm so tired of hearing about that last pass. I've seen every angle and in all angles Crabtree is grabbing and pushing the helmet as much as the other guy is holding him. The ball also lands almost past the back of the white line. I found it to be a great no call.

Last edited by HoustonFrog; 02-05-2013 at 11:48 AM.
HoustonFrog is offline   Reply With Quote