View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013   #11
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 16683 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316
Default Re: Thoughts on Jacoby Jones

Happy for the guy, because people need change. He needed to find "greener pastures", if you will.

I don't know if he's doing THIS in Houston. Elsewhere (especially after getting RELEASED), he needed to show folks he wasn't done or he would be done. NFL does indeed stand for "Not For Long", and if he were to have the same issues he did in Houston, he'd be cut again; possibly out of the NFL altogether.

He's a new player, basically. No more acting a damn fool until it's time to act a damn fool. Jacoby Jones did something great, and him leaving Houston, TX was the best possible thing for him as a player, and maybe even as a man; made him a little more mature.