View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013   #203
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 322585 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: All Encompassing Fire Joe Marciano

Quote:
Originally Posted by deucetx View Post
Last five seasons we have been ranked in the top ten of special teams once and that was way back in 2008. After that? 16th, 20th, 17th and this past season 32nd. How much more needs to be seen to think we need a change?
I was under the impression that we were much better than that other than the last two years. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong & I agree with you.

Good point.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deucetx View Post
Plus I highly doubt they cut a guy like Trindon who was only a special teams guy and didn't tell the special teams coach. These guys communicate. Things don't just happen and get passed on at lunch time or at the coffee maker, heh.
I'm sure they told him but I'm also sure he didn't get a vote. I'm also thinking he doesn't get a say in who plays special teams or who doesn't. I've got no proof (other than there were players on special teams during the play offs that weren't during the season) but I think Kubiak & Wade tells Marciano who he can & can't have & Marciano has to make it work.

I'm not saying I think he should be able to pick all the players he wants, but he should probably have a little more input.