View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013   #111
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72184 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brooks to move to ILB

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckhouston View Post
I hope not, we MUST get secondary help, in my mind it is just as important as the LB need IF we move Reed to ILB. I can see BPA in first, then depending on what position that addresses, OL and LB/Secondary in the next two. Before someone says "what about WR?" ... until we get a real QB that position doesn't get us far.
The offense scored 1 TD in 6 qtrs. It needs to be fixed 1st and foremost. There should be talent available at those spots without reaching.

If Schaub isn't the QB that can win a SB, (In your mind) then wouldn't it make sense to have all of the offensive pieces in place for the next QB the Texans aquire?

The Texans aren't bad on defense, they shutoutcincy in a playoff game. They jst need to add a S/CB/OLB. Depth mainly, and Wade should be able to find these guys in rds 3-5.

The only way I draft defense early is if a pass rusher like Datone Jones falls to 27. It's time to bring Casey Hampton home to finish out his career and draft a young NT like Montori Hughes late in the draft.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote