View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013   #7
Daravenator
Veteran

Rep Power: 3743 Daravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Thoughts on Jacoby Jones

I don't think it is the wrong forum. JJ was drafted by the Texans, so I am wondering if you believe he didn't pan out in Houston moreso due to his own failures, or was the blame more on Kubiak and the ST coach?

I have heard that Kubiak was hard on Jones, but I do not know that for a fact. It just seems surprising that a player who is released goes on to such a dramatic turn-around in one season.

Do you wish he would have remained a Texan?
Daravenator is offline   Reply With Quote