View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013   #598
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50776 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
The Ravens had a better long term prospect in Flacco at that. I see it as the Ravens made Flacco go out and prove it, but the Texans handed out juice boxes and rice crispy treats, patted Matt on the head and made sure not to use red ink on his contract as they made sure he was loved, respected and well liked so they wouldn't have to bid against the Jaguars and Raiders for Matt's 2013 services.
Wes Mantooth: "Hey Ron, I heard you boys got a new momma down there at the station. I hear she wipes the dribble from your bubbling lips, and rubs vaseline on your butt and tells you how it's special and better than everyone else's."

- Anchorman

Best line. Ever.