View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013   #26
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 234681 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Stupor Bowl Ring Not withstanding Joe Flacco STILL aint that great

Quote:
Originally Posted by handswarmer View Post

The "ELITE" debate is stupid and meaningless= its a fool's debate because the debate is never quantified, the requirements for making the determination are never set and the guidelines are stretched, abused and broken to make an argument/point.
Maybe you should take up another hobby if it's getting too intense for you. This isn't going to go away, it's just getting started. & if you're going to get your panties in a wad every time it comes up.... maybe you need a time out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by handswarmer View Post
Joe is a SB MVP, a SB Champ and our QB....and will be for a long long time.
For some reason that doesn't scare me. I'm not worried about playing the Ravens next year. Our chances of winning is 50/50 if not better. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if we're favored to win by more than the home field advantage (-3 if at Reliant).

Seriously doubt we'll be favored against the Patriots or the Packers or Saints (thank God we're not playing the Packers or Saints).