View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013   #22
Goatcheese
Nightmare Over

Rep Power: 125380 Goatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Stupor Bowl Ring Not withstanding Joe Flacco STILL aint that great

Flacco isn't a bum, but nobody was calling this guy elite 4 weeks ago. Suddenly he has 2 good games (nothing amazing) and one decent game and he's being talked about like a guy who carries his team.

The playoffs have moved his valuation up, but you can't just erase years of average play.

He's never thrown for over 4,000 yards, and his best YPA season was just 7.4. He's not a guy who can throw a mediocre team on his back and take them deep in the playoffs every year like a Manning, Brady or Brees.

I would still rank him bellow Schaub and Rapistburger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream_team View Post
Here's a better question. Would you pay 12+ mil a year for him? I think that's what Baltimore will end up giving him. Flacco made the smartest decision in his life by not extending before the season.
With the state of QB salaries, Flacco has earned $12+ mil and I think most teams who don't have a better QB would cough up that and then some.

“Every man takes the limits of his own field of vision for the limits of the world.” -Arthur Schopenhauer
Goatcheese is offline   Reply With Quote