View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013   #17
leebigeztx
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30026 leebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to leebigeztx
Default Re: What I am looking at, feedback appreciated

Put me in the camp that teo is gonna be a outstanding football player. His key and diagnose is top flight. His ability to read passing concepts are also top notch. People are overreacting to one game. Go watch 95 national champ game and watch how warren sapp and ray lewis were pushed around by nebraska all game. In fact, go watch ray lewis in his prime post adams and goose and see how will shields had him on rollerskates. Ray lewis basically drafted ngata so he could do his thing.

Again, I heard this same overreaction when people spoke of derrick johnson. All he's done is become one of the best lbs in nfl. Teo is a bonifide player and playmaker. If he's there,which I doubt,the texans should draft him.