View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013   #267
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 187579 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Super Bowl XLVII Game Day thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisG View Post
Glad Ed Reed finally gets a ring. He is one of the best DBs to ever play the game.

Pissed JJ gets one though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by False Start View Post
That sucks.... wanted the 49'ers to win.Good game, except when Jacoby ran back that KO. It burned me the hell up!

I just can't bring myself to forgive him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodwrench3 View Post
**ck Jacoby Jones!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagotexan2 View Post
The game was ok. This was a pr nightmare and embarrassment for the stadium and the city but oh well.... They recovered and the game finished strong. Btw these were some really weak commercials. And eff jacoby and good riddance to ray lewis and his b.s. facade. Go away.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
**** Jacoby. **** him to hell.

Wow...
So much anger...

ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote