View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013   #614
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 249374 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Jup!! No argument from me... That said all these arguments pro or con for the guy, these people are stupid for arguing over him because they're stuck with him for at least a couple/few years over his deal... Whether they like it or not..
Wait, you mean to say that all the time we spend here going back and forth over players is wasted because no matter what we say or think the team is going to do what it wants to do with no regard for our opinions?

No ****?

Well thanks Bill. Glad you could clear that up for us. Last one out turn off the lights because there's no point in any of this. Can't believe I spent ten ****ing years talking about a football team and they aren't even listening. Damn!

Quote:
I'm not sure why the hatred goes towards Matt himself and NOT the FO that signed him to the extension. WTF???

I'm not sure why the hatred goes towards Matt Schaub and the fact that he hasn't really had any new weapons..
Well, I know it's "stupid" to bother with this but I just can't help myself. Call it habit at this point. I think all these people you're not understanding know good and well that the FO that signed him to the extension is to blame for doing it. We just all know that they're not going anywhere either. Once the bitching starts (justified or not) then it's going to focus on certain key areas. QB is at the top of the list. It comes with the territory. If you want to be a QB in the NFL some people are going to ***** about you damn near every year. If you're nothing special then you'll hear more of it and that's Matt Schaub's situation in a nutshell.

Matt's got weapons. People who say Matt doesn't have weapons need to look again. He's had weapons for years. He's got Arian Foster and Andre Johnson. They're weapons. He has Owen Daniels and he's a weapon. Joel Dreeson was enough of a weapon that the Bronco's went out and signed him for Manning. Jacoby Jones who I hate with the heat of 10,000 suns was a weapon obviously in hindsight. Schaub has and has had weapons. It doesn't change much in the long run. Add some weapons, take away some weapons, Matt stays Matt.

But that's not why the hate goes to Matt. The hate goes to him because he's the QB and he gets more of it because he's not good enough.

Quote:
Whatever... Put everything on Schaub if that completes your short-sighted thought of this Texans past season.. Perhaps those of you that think that way should revisit the defense and special teams......

Of course many of you are way to mentally limited to put ALL THINGS into perspective!
I was under the impression that calling other posters names was frowned upon. My mistake I guess. Just my limitations getting in my way again.