View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013   #585
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 124794 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
The only thing that can be said about Schaub is , has he hit his ceiling .
Jup!! No argument from me... That said all these arguments pro or con for the guy, these people are stupid for arguing over him because they're stuck with him for at least a couple/few years over his deal... Whether they like it or not..

I'm not sure why the hatred goes towards Matt himself and NOT the FO that signed him to the extension. WTF???

I'm not sure why the hatred goes towards Matt Schaub and the fact that he hasn't really had any new weapons..

Whatever... Put everything on Schaub if that completes your short-sighted thought of this Texans past season.. Perhaps those of you that think that way should revisit the defense and special teams......

Of course many of you are way to mentally limited to put ALL THINGS into perspective!