View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013   #11
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264424 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: NFL salaries by team and position Very Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Edit: Also it lists Quin as 2012-13 player but he is a FA now. McCain, Ball and Routt all listed and are FAs. I'm sleepy so maybe missing something but not sure how useful this is. Think I'd rather go with other sources.
Technically they are all still under contract for the 2012-13 season & do not become FAs until some time in April, I think. Until that day, we are free to negotiate & reach deals with all of them, precluding them ever becoming FAs.