View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013   #12
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194572 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: What I am looking at, feedback appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
I'm wondering why the o-line isn't addressed? I'm not a believer in Newton. I think he would be best served moving inside and possibly replacing Wade Smith in 2014. I don't know if Brooks has the feet to play RT. And I was not real impressed with Ben Jones. I just don't think he has the strength to be a good pass blocker. I think the Texans need to go RT in one of the 1st 2 picks, if they aren't able to do something in free agency. Probably another guard on the 3rd day.
I've got the same concern about Newton's feet. But I love Ben Jones.

I don't think Tackle is that high of a concern, I expect our 1st three selections should be OLB, WR, ILB....... not necessarily in that order.

But I think getting an elite RT would be like drafting a 5 tech when we already had Mario Williams & lead our offense to a similar type of step change.