View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013   #11
Lucky

Rep Power: 184792 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What I am looking at, feedback appreciated

I'm wondering why the o-line isn't addressed? I'm not a believer in Newton. I think he would be best served moving inside and possibly replacing Wade Smith in 2014. I don't know if Brooks has the feet to play RT. And I was not real impressed with Ben Jones. I just don't think he has the strength to be a good pass blocker. I think the Texans need to go RT in one of the 1st 2 picks, if they aren't able to do something in free agency. Probably another guard on the 3rd day.