View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013   #27
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27437 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: CB in the 1st round?

What came first the chicken or the egg? Did Kubiak's offense make John Elway a HOF QB, or did the HOF QB make Kubiak look better than he really was? I lean towards the latter being more correct. Either way that was years ago and this is a very "what have you done lately" league and last years offense sure didn't look like that of an offensive guru. I've heard it said many times in many different places that Kubiak is to stubborn and it makes me wonder if he's wants to run his offense his way in spite of it's effectiveness or lack there of, or if Kubiak has made adjustments with the changing NFL. Is he keeping up with the times, is he innovative?
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote