View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013   #9
Luv_ya_blue
1%er

Rep Power: 41913 Luv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Stupor Bowl Ring Not withstanding Joe Flacco STILL aint that great

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
I find it hard to believe that people watching the playoffs can come to the conclusion that Joe Flacco isn't that good. Bolden is past his prime and cannot create separation and Flacco made some UNREAL passes to him in tight coverages. Flacco escaping the rush was just awesome yesterday...Shaub would have been killed or at least those balls were in the cheap seats but Flacco made completions out of them. Kudos to Bolden for beasting up and making strong-man catches, but it continues to amaze me when people debate if a guy is good or not right after he plays a great series of games.

You can continue to stay married to your 2010 take on Flacco....I'll stick to what my eyes tell me in 2013
He absolutely made some great passes.
I just don't see Flacco nearly as much elite as he is, fortunate to fit into the system.

I could be wrong.

Special Thanks to False Start for the awesome sig! U Rock!
Luv_ya_blue is offline   Reply With Quote