View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013   #6
Luv_ya_blue
1%er

Rep Power: 21296 Luv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Stupor Bowl Ring Not withstanding Joe Flacco STILL aint that great

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
I would have said "Bubby Brister 2.0" or "Flacco 1.0" but some wouldn't have known what I meant.
I don't have the anti-Carr venom that some do `round these parts.

I see Flacco as being the role player WITH the tools that are needed to take the team where they need to go. Let's be honest, if not for J@**** Freakin' J@*** and his TWO TDs, there's really not a game at all. But Flacco managed to hit him for one of those TDs and if the 49ers defender doesn't do some stupid hurdling move instead of touching the player--it may be a 3 point drive rather than ending up 7. Take the KR for TD off the board and the 49ers win this one convincingly.

But that's all pie-in-the-sky because it didn't end up that way. In any event, I don't know that you need a superstar/elite QB to win a championship. I mean for Pete's sake, the Ravens have shown that to be true with 1st Dilfer and now Flacco! But if the coaches choose to make him (and his weaknesses) the core of the scheme because they choose to try and constantly outthink the room, rather than just DO WHAT WORKS, it's on them.

Special Thanks to False Start for the awesome sig! U Rock!
Luv_ya_blue is offline   Reply With Quote